Our Mission: To motivate and continuously challenge every child to be their best; guiding, engaging, and supporting each child in academics and enrichment activities that build intellectual growth, physical development, and authentic confidence in learning.
Our Vision: Little Scholar aims to be a trusted partner that helps parents and families by providing a value-based, result-oriented roadmap for a child’s academic growth and enrichment.
- Little Scholar values compassion, integrity, rigor, self-expression, creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking for our students, teachers, and staff.
- Teachers and staff members at Little Scholar are highly qualified professionals who are fully vested in the development of the children in their care.
- At Little Scholar, the relationship with the child is paramount. Children who feel loved and heard are able to soar to new heights, and teachers create nurturing bonds to help children gain confidence in learning.
- We believe the critical connection between child, family, school, and community is necessary for a child’s best learning.
- Our goal is to help each child find inner confidence and joy in learning. It is important to the Little Scholar team to give every student a deeply positive experience.
- We believe in creating a balanced educational environment that is responsive to students’ individual needs.
- We believe that education should be an integral part of a happy childhood, and that children should find joy in learning.
We are proud to be a part of your child’s educational journey. From their very first school experiences to developing independence as lifelong learners, Little Scholar is there for every student.
We offer programs for children from 15 months to 12 years, with a variety of hours and services. For our littles, we offer Little Scholar Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten programs. Older children can transition into the ACE Academy suite of supplemental educational opportunities for grades K-6, which include After School Care, Tutoring, Spring Camps, and Summer Camps.
Focus on Learner's Skill and Ability
In their early years, some children are learning to recognize letters; others are reading independently. Some are starting counting; others are ready for early arithmetic. Then, when it comes to elementary school support, some children are looking for extracurriculars, or tutoring, or both!
No matter where your child is on their academic journey, our teachers and staff are prepared to help them build on their strengths. To encourage engagement and growth, our teachers use a strong instructional framework to create learning moments that stay with children.
Health and Safety
Little Scholar remains open with safety practices in line with CDC and Alameda County guidelines. At our site, you will see the following practices in use:
- Frequent hand-washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Modified drop off and pick up procedures
- Daily health screening procedures, including temperature screenings and home health updates
- Safe staff-to-student ratio
- Small student cohorts
Technology in the Classroom
We aim to use educational innovation in our preschool classrooms. That means using technology with care and attention to detail. We believe in a healthy balance between hands-on learning and technologically-assisted learning. Our focus is to leverage innovation and research to continuously improve our approach to education.
Proud to Serve the East Bay
Little Scholar is proud to be a part of the East Bay community, serving Fremont, Newark, Milpitas, and Union City. We are family owned and operated, and we know first-hand how difficult the search can be for high-quality, supplemental education for kids of all ages. If you are looking for educational opportunities for your child with convenient locations and hours that work for your family, you’re in the right place. Contact us today to set up a tour, or meet our director, Ms. Sonu.