Little Scholar Preschool Newark
Our preschool program in Newark serves children from ages 2 to 5 years and is currently accepting new enrollment at our Central Location.
Program Overview of Preschool in Newark
Our preschool programs in Newark are an excellent choice for your child’s earliest academic experiences. We support children as they explore many different areas of learning. Students at Little Scholar Preschool find joy and confidence as they grow!
Preschool learning activities include academic subjects like English, math, science, and Spanish alongside extracurricular topics such as arts, music, sports and movement, life skills, and socioemotional learning.
The Little Scholar preschool program in Newark, CA, is proud to support children and families from Fremont and other East Bay communities. We know you have many options for preschool in California, and we are honored to serve our students with engaging, high-quality programs.
Little Scholar Preschool in Newark proposes programs that stand out from a thorough and productive curriculum.
Activities of Learning Skills and Ability
Children will learn from their academics, no matter where they are on their learning journey, our Newark Preschool teachers and staff are prepared to help them build on their strengths. This includes tutoring and extracurricular activities.
Health and Safety
Every toddler studying at Little Scholar Preschool Newark is safe as we follow the practices of Amanda County guidelines and of CDC. This includes picking up and dropping off students of Preschool Newark, the health screen process, hand washing, and all required ones for your toddlers to stay healthy and safe.
Little Scholars keep all the classrooms innovative so that preschoolers can get proper exposure to the technology and get handy. It is also made sure that technology is handled with attention and care from no unrequired usage.
Prerequisite for admission: Children must be potty trained.
Explore our Preschool Newark Curriculum Topics!
- Phonological awareness
- Alphabet knowledge
- Motivation to read
- Comprehension of text read aloud
- Motivation to write skills
- Concepts about print
- Listening comprehension
- Speaking skills
- Vocabulary skills
- Sentence and structure skills
- Geometry and spacial sense
- Addition and subtraction
- Classification and pattern skills
- Physical science
- Life science
- Earth and space science
- Personal health and safety
- Visual arts
- Social awareness
- Emotional self-regulation
- Control of attention
- Social competence
- Gross motor skills
- Fine motor skills
Why Choose Little Scholar Preschool in Newark?
The Little Scholar Preschool Newark framework for all instructional levels is based on the Orton-Gillingham teaching approach and focuses on the following four principles:
- Multisensory: Each lesson is planned so that visual, tactile, and kinesthetic techniques are used throughout the lesson to meet the needs of all children.
- Sequential: All lessons follow a specific order and build on a child’s growing knowledge. Educational research indicates that children learn best when they are exposed to a concept and then guided to build purposeful knowledge around it through intentional sequences of lessons.
- Prescriptive: Each lesson is designed with three learning levels in mind— early, at grade level and above grade level— so academic instruction can be tailored to the individual child’s needs.
- Focused on Positive Attitude of Learning: At Little Scholars, we use several strategies to build confidence and positivity around learning, including a spiral review of previous topics, full-body response, and arts and movement incorporation. When children find confidence and joy in learning, they grow to become lifelong learners. Positive experience is a core component of the Little Scholar Preschool framework.
How do I enroll my child in Little Scholar Preschool Newark?
What is the price of your preschool programs in Newark?
We have different programs in preschool in the Newark branch, and each of those has different pricing. All the details are listed on the registration page: